You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Vattenfall Plans 400-Megawatt Dantysk Offshore Windfarm Near Germany
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 415 Words
CORDOBA, ARGENTINA--August 5, 2009--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Vattenfall Europe Windkraft GmbH (Hamburg, Germany) is planning to build a 400-megawatt (MW) offshore windfarm 45 kilometers north of Sylt, an island in the North Sea. The Dantysk windfarm will be located at the maritime border between Germany and Denmark. The Vattenfall subsidiary, specialized in the construction and operation of onshore and offshore windfarms, plans to erect 80 wind turbines with a capacity of 5 MW each by the end of 2012. The project's estimated cost is about $900 million.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Georgia Power, U.S. Oil Rig Count, NGL Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Schlumberger, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- Eni and Shell Outline Carbon Emissions Targets and Investment
- Indonesia's PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara Prioritizes Renewable Additions fo...
- Ukraine to Invest in Solar Power Plants, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker