You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Peru's Olmos Hydropower Project PEOT Extends Bidding Timetable
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 327 Words
CORDOBA, ARGENTINA--October 23, 2009--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Peru's Olmos hydro project (PEOT), part of the regional government of the Lambayeque department of Peru, has extended the bidding timetable to develop the Olmos hydropower component in northern Peru. The project's studies date back to 1981 and need to be adjusted and updated. PEOT will accept prequalification documents through December 4 and expects to announce prequalifiers by December 18. The contract is projected to be awarded on February 8, 2010.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Dominion, Earthstone Energy, Oncor: Your Daily Energy News
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker