You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ArcelorMittal Ends Brutal 2009 with Positive Fourth Quarter
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 467 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 11, 2010--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--ArcelorMittal (NYSE:MT) (Luxembourg), the world's leading steel company, reported a sharp drop in net income for 2009, despite improvement in the fourth quarter. The company's net income for the year was $118 million, which is 98.75% less than the $9.4 billion reported for 2008. However, the fourth quarter saw a net gain of $1.07 billion, compared to a $2.63 billion loss in the same period of last year.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Nucor Rides Steel Industry's Growth Wave with $5 Billion Worth of Projects,...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Steel Dynamics Provides Update on Plans for U.S. Southwest Steel Mill
- Indonesian Coal Miners Launch Diverse Projects, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Cement Plant Maintenance Planned in Czech Republic, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker