You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Huaneng's Zangmu Hydropower Project Achieves River Closure in Tibet
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 408 Words
BEIJING--November 18, 2010--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--China Huaneng Group's 510-megawatt (MW) Zangmu hydropower station, the largest hydropower station in Tibet, successfully achieved river closure in Jiacha County, in the Shannan prefecture of the Tibet Autonomous Region on November 12, 2010, according to the No.8 Engineering Bureau of Sinohydro Corporation (Changsha, Hunan), the main contractor of the project.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Entergy Moves Forward with Expansion of Natural-Gas-Fired Power Fleet
- Kinder Morgan, HollyFrontier, Continental Resources: Your Daily Energy New...
- FirstEnergy Turns to $3 Billion in T&D Projects as it Prepares to Close Nuc...
- Latin America Has More Than 28 Gigawatts of Operational and Pre-commissione...
- Sweden Builds Out Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker