You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Fluor to Service $1.87 Billion in Projects Set to Begin Construction in Fourth Quarter
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 580 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 22, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) firm Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR) (Irving, Texas) is involved in $1.87 billion worth of active projects that are set to begin construction before the end of the year, according to Industrial Info's project database. The company is a key player in North America's energy-related markets, where Petroleum Refining Industry projects lead its slate of fourth-quarter kickoffs.
Within this article: Details on Flour's projects nearing construction, including work at refining facilities for Andeavor Corporation (NYSE:ANDV) and Total S.A. (NYSE:TOT) and pharmaceutical facilities for Ajinomoto Company Incorporated and AstraZeneca plc (NYSE:AZN), as well as African mining projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Motiva, ConocoPhillips, Magellan Midstream: Your Daily Energy News
- MidAmerican Energy, ExxonMobil, HollyFrontier: Your Daily Energy News
- Industrial Info Tracks $6 Billion in U.S. Maintenance Projects for Second-H...
- North American Project Fallout Rate Down from Last Year
- Industrial Info to Present at Global Petroleum Show in Calgary
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker