You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
TechnipFMC at Work on Nearly $22 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Project Kickoffs, Completions
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 629 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 27, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--TechnipFMC plc (London, England), a global provider of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services, is taking part in some of the highest-valued projects in the Oil & Gas Production, Petroleum Refining and Chemical Processing industries on five continents. TechnipFMC is involved in $8.67 billion in project starts and $13.27 billion in project completions that are planned for the fourth quarter, according to Industrial Info's project database.
Within this article: Details on major projects involving TechnipFMC from key companies such as Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM), Total S.A. (NYSE:TOT), CNOOC Nigeria, INPEX Corporation, Air Products and Chemicals Incorporated (NYSE:APD), Eni SpA and Assiut Oil Refining Company.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks Bounty of Projects in Booming Permian Region
- Energy Transfer Partners, Enbridge, Spectra Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Conference: LNG Exports are the Future of U.S. Natural Gas Industry, But Bi...
- Join Nalco Water, BASF for a Webinar on How to Maximize Your Company's Amin...
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker