You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
AECOM's $6.9 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Kickoffs, Completions Driven by Power, Manufacturing Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 631 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 6, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--AECOM Technology Corporation's (NYSE:ACM) (Los Angeles, California) growing backlog is expected to show significant results by the end of this year. The service provider is involved in $2.83 billion in project completions and $4.1 billion in project starts that are planned for the fourth quarter, according to Industrial Info's project database, with more than 80% to be found in the Power Generation and Industrial Manufacturing industries.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving AECOM that are set to kick off or wrap up before the end of the year, including those from major companies such as Volvo Cars of North America LLC, Tennessee Valley Authority (NYSE:TVE), Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises (NYSE:BW), Nigig Power Corporation, AGL Energy Limited, General Electric (NYSE:GE) and Roquette Fréres.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Power Industry Looks to $1.76 Billion in Active Maintenance Projects f...
- ConocoPhillips, Strategic Petroleum Reserve, U.S. Coal Stockpiles: Your Da...
- Trump Administration Unveils Replacement for Greenhouse Gas Emissions Rule
- Trump Administration Unveils Plan to Replace Obama-Era Air Emissions Rule, ...
- Hurricane Lane Churns Through the Hawaiian Islands, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker