You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Canada Set for $17.4 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Mining Project Completions
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 1145 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 17, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--More than $17 billion in mining project completions are scheduled in Canada from October through December this year, the majority of which are associated with oil-sands infrastructure in Alberta.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Tariffs Boost U.S. Steel Companies' Expansion Plans
- Steel Producer Nucor Expects to Double Capital Expenditures this Year
- All That Glitters: Industrial Info Tracks Multitude of Gold Mine Projects N...
- Flooding in Japan Temporarily Shuts Several Steel Mills, an Industrial Info...
- Indonesia's Metal Processing Industry Sees Fresh Investments, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker