You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
AEP's $5 Billion in Active Projects Include Coal-Fired Retrofit, Several Power-Line Upgrades
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 773 Words
SUGAR LAND--October 27, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--A cooler-than-expected summer depressed sales and profits at American Electric Power Company (NYSE:AEP) (AEP) (Columbus, Ohio), one of the largest U.S. electric utilities, in the third quarter. But officials at the company pointed to improving economic conditions in the 11 states it serves, and plan to continue to invest in its regulated businesses. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $5 billion in active projects involving AEP and its subsidiaries.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued AEP projects under construction, including a retrofit at a coal-fired plant in Indiana and installations and upgrades of transmission lines across the country.
Other companies featured: Babcock & Wilcox (NYSE:BW), Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Market Outlook in Review: Renewables, Natural Gas Dominate North American ...
- Entergy, QEP Resources, Texas Wind: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Power Spending Outlook Webinar
- Toshiba Abandons Moorside Nuclear Project in the U.K.
- Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker