You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Canadian Natural Resources Aims to Produce More, Spend Less in 2018 with $4.3 Billion Capex
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 676 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 8, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNR) (NYSE:CNQ) (Fort McMurray, Alberta) is aiming to produce more at a lower cost in 2018, after a long period where it and other exploration and production (E&P) majors learned to deal with weak commodity prices. The decision follows third-quarter results that indicated stronger production and higher realized prices for crude oil and natural gas liquids (NGL). Industrial Info is tracking more than $30 billion in active projects involving CNR, including almost $6 billion worth that are nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects from CNR, including its Kirby North SAGD plant and NWR Sturgeon Refinery project, both in Alberta.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sempra, Bechtel, OPEC: Your Daily Energy News
- Baker Hughes, Enbridge, Freeport LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- Norway Approves $6 Billion Plan for Johan Castberg Field
- Cheniere's MIDSHIP Pipeline Receives Positive Environmental Report
- Shale Gas Fracking 'Not Banned' in Scotland
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker