You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Canadian Natural Resources Aims to Produce More, Spend Less in 2018 with $4.3 Billion Capex
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 676 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 8, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNR) (NYSE:CNQ) (Fort McMurray, Alberta) is aiming to produce more at a lower cost in 2018, after a long period where it and other exploration and production (E&P) majors learned to deal with weak commodity prices. The decision follows third-quarter results that indicated stronger production and higher realized prices for crude oil and natural gas liquids (NGL). Industrial Info is tracking more than $30 billion in active projects involving CNR, including almost $6 billion worth that are nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects from CNR, including its Kirby North SAGD plant and NWR Sturgeon Refinery project, both in Alberta.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Southwest Sees $8.6 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Pipeline Kickoffs as Per...
- U.S. Solar Slowing, But Not Swooning From Trump Tariffs
- Sempra, Consolidated Edison, Trans Mountain Pipeline: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Oil and Gas Drilling Declines in U.K. Waters
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker