You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Ontario's Automotive Industry Cruises Ahead with Expansions, New Lines
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 380 Words
November 8, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking four major auto part manufacturing projects in Ontario with a combined value of nearly $1.58 billion that will be under construction in 2018.
Within this article: Equipment addition and production line at Ford Motor Company of Canada's Essex Engine Plant in Windsor, Ontario. Additional companies: Magna International Incorporated (NYSE:MGA)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Electric Vehicle Projects in the U.S. -- Can Tesla Stay On Top? - an Indust...
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Light at Night in 24-hour Workplaces: Free Webinar to Review New 2018 Stand...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker