You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
DowDuPont Plans $3 Billion in Post-Merger Cost Reductions
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 744 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 7, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--DowDuPont Incorporated (NYSE:DWDP) (Midland, Michigan, and Wilmington, Delaware) plans to eliminate jobs and consolidate or close some facilities in an effort to save $3 billion. Industrial Info is tracking more than $3.5 billion in active DowDuPont projects, including about $2 billion worth that are under construction.
Within this article: Details on DowDuPont's Freeport ethylene unit expansion and other projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Explore $27 Billion in New England Project Kickoffs at Industrial Info Mark...
- Westlake Enjoys Lower Ethylene Costs, Focuses on Louisiana Joint Venture, E...
- LyondellBasell PE Project Unfazed by Threat of U.S.-China Trade War
- Industrial Info Launches 2018 North American Construction Skilled Labor Sur...
- Industrial Info's Tony Salemme to Speak at Northeast Petrochemical Construc...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker