You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
DowDuPont Plans $3 Billion in Post-Merger Cost Reductions
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 744 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 7, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--DowDuPont Incorporated (NYSE:DWDP) (Midland, Michigan, and Wilmington, Delaware) plans to eliminate jobs and consolidate or close some facilities in an effort to save $3 billion. Industrial Info is tracking more than $3.5 billion in active DowDuPont projects, including about $2 billion worth that are under construction.
Within this article: Details on DowDuPont's Freeport ethylene unit expansion and other projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Debottlenecking Projects Reach $1.3 Billion in North America's Oil & Gas, C...
- Corpus Christi PET, PTA Projects May Get New Lease on Life, an Industrial I...
- Commissioning Underway for Sasol's Chemical Project in Louisiana
- Celanese Reports Strong Second-Quarter Profits, Plans $325 Million - $350 M...
- Ethiopia Set to Become Major Fertilizer Exporter in East Africa, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker