You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Bulgaria Extends Life of Last Nuclear Plant
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 575 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 9, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Bulgaria has thrown a lifeline to its Kozloduy nuclear plant by granting a 10-year life extension for Unit 5 to continue operating until 2027.
Within this article: Details life extension for Unit 5 reactor, related new nuclear plant plans and construction start on nuclear waste facility
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Williams Companies, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- TECO Energy Plans to Invest $1.7 Billion to Green its Electricity Supply
- DTE Energy Ups its Five-Year Capital Spending Plans 42% to $17 Billion, Pla...
- NextEra Energy's Earnings Flat, Expects Up to $5.3 Billion in Capex in 2018
- California Gas Price, U.K. Allows Fracking, API Report: Your Daily Energy ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker