You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Bulgaria Extends Life of Last Nuclear Plant
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 575 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 9, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Bulgaria has thrown a lifeline to its Kozloduy nuclear plant by granting a 10-year life extension for Unit 5 to continue operating until 2027.
Within this article: Details life extension for Unit 5 reactor, related new nuclear plant plans and construction start on nuclear waste facility
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Dominion, Earthstone Energy, Oncor: Your Daily Energy News
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker