You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Shell Highlights Petchems as Part of Growth Strategy
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 509 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 9, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A) (The Hague, Netherlands) says it will soon begin the main construction phase of its petrochemicals complex in Pennsylvania, highlighting the company's emphasis on higher capital investments in the segment.
Within this article: Shell petrochemicals complex project in Pennsylvania.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Debottlenecking Projects Reach $1.3 Billion in North America's Oil & Gas, C...
- Corpus Christi PET, PTA Projects May Get New Lease on Life, an Industrial I...
- Commissioning Underway for Sasol's Chemical Project in Louisiana
- Celanese Reports Strong Second-Quarter Profits, Plans $325 Million - $350 M...
- Ethiopia Set to Become Major Fertilizer Exporter in East Africa, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker