You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
TransCanada Expects Decision on Keystone XL by End of Month
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 897 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 10, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--TransCanada Corporation (NYSE:TRP) reports that it spent approximately C$2.5 billion ($1.97 billion) in capital spending in the third quarter of this year. A decision on the possible completion of one of TransCanada's most controversial projects, the Keystone XL crude oil pipeline is expected from the Nebraska Public Service Commission (PSC) by the end of this month.
Within this article: Details of some of TransCanada's major pipeline projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Combined-Cycle, Renewables Projects Lead NextEra Energy in Planned Project ...
- ConocoPhillips' Outlook Brightens with $5.5 Billion in Spending for 2018
- Cheniere, Enbridge, Williams Partners, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Pipeline Buildout Poised to Break Records
- Phillips 66 Partners to Begin Construction of Permian-to-Corpus Christi Cru...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker