You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
TransCanada Expects Decision on Keystone XL by End of Month
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 897 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 10, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--TransCanada Corporation (NYSE:TRP) reports that it spent approximately C$2.5 billion ($1.97 billion) in capital spending in the third quarter of this year. A decision on the possible completion of one of TransCanada's most controversial projects, the Keystone XL crude oil pipeline is expected from the Nebraska Public Service Commission (PSC) by the end of this month.
Within this article: Details of some of TransCanada's major pipeline projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- Kinder Morgan Builds Up Permian Plans, Drops Trans Mountain, with $25 Billi...
- ConocoPhillips Notches Up Major Progress on Mooses Tooth Projects in Alaska
- Dominion, Earthstone Energy, Oncor: Your Daily Energy News
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker