You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Babcock & Wilcox Cuts Work Force, Plays Role in $7.4 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 661 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 10, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Power technology provider Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Incorporated (NYSE:BW) (B&W) (Charlotte, North Carolina) plans to cut 450 jobs, or about 9%, from its global workforce following steep losses attributed to its renewables division, which is focused on waste-to-energy projects. Industrial Info is tracking $7.4 billion in active projects involving B&W, almost all of which are nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the most closely watched projects involving B&W, including an ethylene plant for Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A), several waste-to-energy projects in Europe and a coal-fired power project in China.
Other companies featured: BWX Technologies (NYSE:BWXT)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Power Plant Demolition Business: Modest Today, Bigger Tomorrow
- Midwest Leads U.S. in Renewable Energy Project Completions in Second-Half 2...
- Renewables Lead in Mexico's New-Build Power Generation
- Norway Backs Full-Scale Carbon Capture Project
- U.K. Plans World's Largest Electric Vehicle Charging Network
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker