You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Babcock & Wilcox Cuts Work Force, Plays Role in $7.4 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 661 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 10, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Power technology provider Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Incorporated (NYSE:BW) (B&W) (Charlotte, North Carolina) plans to cut 450 jobs, or about 9%, from its global workforce following steep losses attributed to its renewables division, which is focused on waste-to-energy projects. Industrial Info is tracking $7.4 billion in active projects involving B&W, almost all of which are nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the most closely watched projects involving B&W, including an ethylene plant for Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A), several waste-to-energy projects in Europe and a coal-fired power project in China.
Other companies featured: BWX Technologies (NYSE:BWXT)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Power Industry Looks to $1.76 Billion in Active Maintenance Projects f...
- ConocoPhillips, Strategic Petroleum Reserve, U.S. Coal Stockpiles: Your Da...
- Trump Administration Unveils Replacement for Greenhouse Gas Emissions Rule
- Trump Administration Unveils Plan to Replace Obama-Era Air Emissions Rule, ...
- Hurricane Lane Churns Through the Hawaiian Islands, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker