You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ArcelorMittal Forecasts Favorable Steel Market for Remainder of 2017
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 510 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 13, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Global steel producer ArcelorMittal S.A. (NYSE:MT) (Luxembourg, Luxembourg), expects favorable market conditions for the remainder of this year and into 2018, the company said in its third-quarter earnings report. Earnings for the just-ended quarter amounted to $1.2 billion, up from $680 million in third-quarter 2016. Industrial Info is tracking more than $9 billion in ArcelorMittal project activity, with roughly half that amount tied to North American projects.
Within this article: Plans to install two walking beam furnaces at the Burns Harbor Steel Works.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Steel Producer Nucor Expects to Double Capital Expenditures this Year
- Kinder Morgan, Williams Companies, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- Freeport-McMoRan Presses on with Big Projects
- Steel Dynamics' Second-Quarter Profit Doubles, Expects $150 Million Capex i...
- U.S. Commerce Probe of Uranium Imports Could Help Revive Domestic Productio...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker