You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Encana Sticks to $1.7 Billion in Capital Spending for 2017 as U.S., Canadian Shales Show Promise
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 751 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 13, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Oil prices may have been recovering in the past few months, but Encana Corporation (NYSE:ECA) (Calgary, Alberta) is not taking the improved market for granted. The company has opted not to spend more than planned on production, citing cost inflation and the possibility of unrest in Saudi Arabia and other hotspots, despite strong third-quarter results in its shale plays. Industrial Info is tracking more than $1.4 billion in active projects involving Encana, more than half of which are nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Encana's recent performance and near-term outlook, with details on key projects in Western Canada and the Eagle Ford Shale.
Other companies featured: ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP), Veresen Incorporated (TSX:VSN)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Anadarko's $16 Billion in Projects Cover Ambitious Plans in Permian, Mozamb...
- Anadarko, Tallgrass Energy, Gulf Coast Crude Imports: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- TransCanada, Husky Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Poland Turns to U.S. for LNG
- Controversial Nord Stream 2 Gas Pipeline 'On Schedule'
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker