You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
AECOM's $54 Billion in Active Projects Point to Growing Role in Infrastructure Buildouts
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 635 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 14, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--AECOM Technology Corporation (NYSE:ACM) (Los Angeles, California), a provider of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services, boasted a record value for contract wins, and sharp growth in revenues and earnings, for its 2017 fiscal year. A major acquisition and strong hopes for infrastructure spending were among the positive factors for the year, which also saw strong demand from the transportation and energy markets. Industrial Info is tracking more than $54.5 billion in active projects involving AECOM, including nearly $6 billion worth that are under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving AECOM, including a major plant expansion for General Motors Corporation (NYSE:GM), a pair of commuter-rail projects and a facility for Basin Electric Power Cooperative in North Dakota.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Dominion, Earthstone Energy, Oncor: Your Daily Energy News
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker