You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Total S.A. Notches Up Growth in Production, Refining Margins as Demand Strengthens
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 632 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 15, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Total S.A. (NYSE:TOT) (Paris, France) is seeing solid improvement on two fronts: a strong demand for petroleum products is boosting its refining margins, and project ramp-ups and higher commodity prices have accelerated production rates. Industrial Info is tracking more than $40 billion in active projects involving Total and its subsidiaries, including more than $16 billion worth that are nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of Total's highest-valued projects, including a petrochemical-processing facility in Texas, offshore production facilities in Africa and renewable projects in Latin America.
Other companies featured: ENGIE, Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A), Sempra Energy (NYSE:SRE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Cheniere, Enbridge, Williams Partners, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- Shell Outlines Energy Transition
- U.S. Crude Inventories, Hess: Your Daily Energy News
- Caterpillar Earnings Surge on Mining, Power, Energy Demand
- Industrial Info Launches 2018 North American Construction Skilled Labor Sur...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker