You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Bechtel's $152 Billion in Active Projects Fueled by Demand for LNG, Natural Gas-Fired Plants
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 659 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 16, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Bechtel Group Incorporated (San Francisco, California) is maintaining its role as a top engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) provider for natural-gas fired, combined-cycle (NGCC) and liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects in the U.S. and abroad. Facilities built by Bechtel account for nearly one-third of global LNG capacity. Industrial Info is tracking more than $152 billion in active projects involving Bechtel, including nearly $70 billion that are under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the most widely anticipated projects involving Bechtel, including major LNG projects in the U.S., Australia and Canada, and natural gas-fired plants in Pennsylvania and Texas.
Companies featured: Cheniere Energy Incorporated (NYSE:LNG), General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Williams Companies, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- TECO Energy Plans to Invest $1.7 Billion to Green its Electricity Supply
- DTE Energy Ups its Five-Year Capital Spending Plans 42% to $17 Billion, Pla...
- NextEra Energy's Earnings Flat, Expects Up to $5.3 Billion in Capex in 2018
- California Gas Price, U.K. Allows Fracking, API Report: Your Daily Energy ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker