You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Bechtel's $152 Billion in Active Projects Fueled by Demand for LNG, Natural Gas-Fired Plants
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 659 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 16, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Bechtel Group Incorporated (San Francisco, California) is maintaining its role as a top engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) provider for natural-gas fired, combined-cycle (NGCC) and liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects in the U.S. and abroad. Facilities built by Bechtel account for nearly one-third of global LNG capacity. Industrial Info is tracking more than $152 billion in active projects involving Bechtel, including nearly $70 billion that are under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the most widely anticipated projects involving Bechtel, including major LNG projects in the U.S., Australia and Canada, and natural gas-fired plants in Pennsylvania and Texas.
Companies featured: Cheniere Energy Incorporated (NYSE:LNG), General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Dominion, Earthstone Energy, Oncor: Your Daily Energy News
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- EIA: PJM Interconnection Has Largest Natural Gas Capacity Increase in U.S. ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker