You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
AES Corporation's $15.4 Billion in Active Projects Prioritize Natural Gas-Fired, LNG Facilities
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 697 Words
SUGAR LAND--November 20, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Hurricanes in the Caribbean are among the recent setbacks facing AES Corporation (NYSE:AES) (Arlington, Virginia), which is building up its natural gas-fired and liquefied natural gas (LNG) assets in Central and South America. Nonetheless, the company has made significant progress recently on its capital-growth projects and the integration of its renewable acquisitions. Industrial Info is tracking more than $15.4 billion in active projects involving AES, including more than $4 billion that are under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued and most anticipated projects involving AES, including natural gas-fired, combined-cycle (NGCC) plants in California and Central America, and hydropower and other renewable facilities in South America.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Dominion, Earthstone Energy, Oncor: Your Daily Energy News
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- EIA: PJM Interconnection Has Largest Natural Gas Capacity Increase in U.S. ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker