You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
GE Buys into Largest Onshore Wind Project
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 623 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 21, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--General Electric (NYSE:GE) (Boston, Massachusetts) and the Green Investment Group (GIG) (Edinburgh, Scotland) have teamed up to build the largest single-site onshore windfarm in Europe.
Within this article: Details project financing and technical details, impact on Swedish wind power
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Global Power Industry: Renewables on the Move, but Coal Not Dead
- EQT Midstream, Shell, Marathon Petroleum: Your Daily Energy News
- Far From Home, Con Edison Unit Builds Renewable Generation
- Join Industrial Info at HydroVision International
- Drax Converting Fourth Coal-Fired Unit to Biomass
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker