You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Vattenfall Throws Lifeline to Swedish Nuclear Power Plant
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 621 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 23, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Swedish energy giant Vattenfall AB (Stockholm, Sweden) has announced plans to invest 900 million Swedish kroner ($107 million) in new safety systems that will extend the life of two reactors at the Ringhals nuclear power plant beyond 2020.
Within this article: Details investment in Ringhals reactors, budget, extended plant life spans, related Swedish nuclear developments.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sempra Awards EPC Contracts on Liquefaction Plant, One of its $7.4 Billion ...
- 'One Step Back': BP Rues Increased Global Coal Use
- Texas Wind Energy Keeps Spinning as Iberdrola Reinvigorates Projects with $...
- Europe Agrees to 32% Renewable Energy Target
- Join Industrial Info at HydroVision 2020
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker