You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Vattenfall Throws Lifeline to Swedish Nuclear Power Plant
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 621 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 23, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Swedish energy giant Vattenfall AB (Stockholm, Sweden) has announced plans to invest 900 million Swedish kroner ($107 million) in new safety systems that will extend the life of two reactors at the Ringhals nuclear power plant beyond 2020.
Within this article: Details investment in Ringhals reactors, budget, extended plant life spans, related Swedish nuclear developments.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Southwest Region to See $6.9 Billion in Power Project Kickoffs, Comple...
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- U.S. Solar Slowing, But Not Swooning From Trump Tariffs
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- Duke Energy, U.S. Crude Exports, Marathon, Andeavor: Your Daily Energy New...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker