You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Enel Secures 593 MW of Wind Projects in Mexico
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 988 Words
Attachment: Chart3, chart1, New Chart 2
SUGAR LAND--November 30, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas--Italian utility Enel S.p.A. (BIT:ENEL) (Rome, Italy) has won the rights to develop four wind projects with a combined capacity of 593 megawatts (MW) in Mexico. Industrial Info is tracking $5.4 billion in active Enel projects, including $2.4 billion under construction in Mexico.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Wood Group's $83 Billion Worth of Projects Include U.S. Chemical, Natural G...
- Energy Transfer Partners, Enbridge, Spectra Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- DTE Energy, Enterprise Products, American Midstream: Your Daily Energy New...
- Industrial Info Tracks $7 Billion in Third-Quarter U.S. Power Project Compl...
- Hawaii's Power Plants Continue to Operate During Hurricane Lane, Concerns L...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker