You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Enel Secures 593 MW of Wind Projects in Mexico
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 988 Words
Attachment: Chart3, chart1, New Chart 2
SUGAR LAND--November 30, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas--Italian utility Enel S.p.A. (BIT:ENEL) (Rome, Italy) has won the rights to develop four wind projects with a combined capacity of 593 megawatts (MW) in Mexico. Industrial Info is tracking $5.4 billion in active Enel projects, including $2.4 billion under construction in Mexico.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Market Outlook in Review: Renewables, Natural Gas Dominate North American ...
- Entergy, QEP Resources, Texas Wind: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Power Spending Outlook Webinar
- Toshiba Abandons Moorside Nuclear Project in the U.K.
- Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker