You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Pembina to Develop Second Propane Export Terminal in British Columbia
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 637 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 5, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Canadian midstream operator Pembina Pipeline Corporation (NYSE:PBA) (Calgary, Alberta) plans to spend $540 million in its conventional pipelines business next year, which is 40% of its $1.3 billion capital spending plan for 2018. Industrial Info is tracking $3.9 billion in active Pembina projects in Western Canada, including $1.2 billion under construction.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan's Natural Gas Revenues Keep Climbing, Fueling $22 Billion in ...
- Kinder Morgan, Williams Companies, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- Hess, Crestwood Equity Partners, Cheniere, Dominion: Your Daily Energy New...
- EQT, ConocoPhillips, ONEOK: Your Daily Energy News
- UAE Expects $1.58 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects to Kick Off by End of Year,...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker