You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Jacobs Engineering Snags FEED Contract for Canada PDH/PP Project
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 512 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 6, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Jacobs Engineering Group Incorporated (NYSE:JEC) (Dallas, Texas) has won the front-end engineering design (FEED) contract for a proposed integrated propane dehydrogenation (PDH) and polypropylene (PP) facility in Alberta, the company said Tuesday.
Within this article: Status of the CKPC PDH/PP project Additional companies: Pembina Pipeline Corporation (NYSE:PBA)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Germany to Invest $390 Million in Chemical Plant Maintenance, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker