You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Jacobs Engineering Snags FEED Contract for Canada PDH/PP Project
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 512 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 6, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Jacobs Engineering Group Incorporated (NYSE:JEC) (Dallas, Texas) has won the front-end engineering design (FEED) contract for a proposed integrated propane dehydrogenation (PDH) and polypropylene (PP) facility in Alberta, the company said Tuesday.
Within this article: Status of the CKPC PDH/PP project Additional companies: Pembina Pipeline Corporation (NYSE:PBA)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Explore $27 Billion in New England Project Kickoffs at Industrial Info Mark...
- Westlake Enjoys Lower Ethylene Costs, Focuses on Louisiana Joint Venture, E...
- LyondellBasell PE Project Unfazed by Threat of U.S.-China Trade War
- Industrial Info Launches 2018 North American Construction Skilled Labor Sur...
- Industrial Info's Tony Salemme to Speak at Northeast Petrochemical Construc...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker