You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Chernobyl Nuclear Accident Site Reaches New Milestone
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 680 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--December 5, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Critical systems have been installed at the New Safe Confinement (NSC) shield covering the destroyed nuclear reactor at the Chernobyl nuclear site in Ukraine.
Within this article: Details installation of critical systems at Chernobyl accident site, commissioning timetable, costs.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Combined-Cycle, Renewables Projects Lead NextEra Energy in Planned Project ...
- Nevada Cashes in with $1.3 Billion in Project Kickoffs in Second Quarter
- Shell Outlines Energy Transition
- U.S. Crude Inventories, Hess: Your Daily Energy News
- China's Power Consumption Up 9.8% in First-Quarter 2018
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker