You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Kinder Morgan to Spend $2.2 Billion in 2018 on Expansions, Faces More Delays on Trans Mountain
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 722 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 6, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI) (Houston, Texas) expects to invest $2.2 billion on expansion projects and other discretionary spending in 2018, although the company acknowledged that one of its key North American projects, an expansion of Canada's Trans Mountain Pipeline, likely will see its completion delayed beyond its previous estimate of September 2020. Industrial Info is tracking more than $22 billion in active projects involving Kinder Morgan, including more than $9.1 billion that are nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on Trans Mountain and other high-profile projects from Kinder Morgan.
Other companies featured: Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- Kinder Morgan Builds Up Permian Plans, Drops Trans Mountain, with $25 Billi...
- ConocoPhillips Notches Up Major Progress on Mooses Tooth Projects in Alaska
- Dominion, Earthstone Energy, Oncor: Your Daily Energy News
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker