You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Slams Steel Imports from Vietnam that Started in China
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 636 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 7, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--U.S. steel producers are lauding the Department of Commerce's ruling against imports of Vietnamese steel products that originated in China.
Within this article: Update on steel import issues. Additional companies: Steel Dynamics Incorporated (NASDAQ:STLD), AK Steel Holding Corporation (NSYE:AKS), ArcelorMittal S.A. (NYSE:MT), Nucor Corporation (NYSE:NUE), United States Steel Corporation (NYSE:X)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Steel Producer Nucor Expects to Double Capital Expenditures this Year
- U.S. Southwest Hosts $1.5 Billion-Plus in Metals & Minerals Kickoffs this Y...
- Metals & Minerals Industry Project Spending Up 41%, an Industrial Info Mark...
- U.S. Commerce Probe of Uranium Imports Could Help Revive Domestic Productio...
- Typhoon Son-Tinh Threatens Mines in Laos, Vietnam, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker