You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cameron LNG, EPC Provider Resolve Issues in Settlement Agreement
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 528 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 20, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Sempra Energy says it believes that all three trains of its $10 billion Cameron LNG project in Louisiana will be up and running in 2019 under a new settlement agreement reached with the project's engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractor.
Within this article: Update on the Cameron and Cove Point LNG projects. Additional companies: Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (NYSE:CBI), Dominion Energy Incorporated (NYSE:D)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Cheniere, Enbridge, Williams Partners, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- Shell Outlines Energy Transition
- U.S. Crude Inventories, Hess: Your Daily Energy News
- Caterpillar Earnings Surge on Mining, Power, Energy Demand
- Industrial Info Launches 2018 North American Construction Skilled Labor Sur...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker