You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cameron LNG, EPC Provider Resolve Issues in Settlement Agreement
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 528 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 20, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Sempra Energy says it believes that all three trains of its $10 billion Cameron LNG project in Louisiana will be up and running in 2019 under a new settlement agreement reached with the project's engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractor.
Within this article: Update on the Cameron and Cove Point LNG projects. Additional companies: Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (NYSE:CBI), Dominion Energy Incorporated (NYSE:D)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- Energy Transfer, Valero, Schlumberger: Your Daily Energy News
- Enbridge, Energy Transfer, Halliburton: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker