You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Georgia Power Authorized to Complete Construction of Vogtle Units 3 and 4
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1509 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 22, 2017--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--With an eye on the future and several references to the past, the Georgia Public Service Commission (GPSC) (Atlanta, Georgia) on December 21 voted unanimously to allow Georgia Power Company (Atlanta, Georgia), to recover the $542 million in outlays made during the first half of 2017 to add two new nuclear units at the Alvin W. Vogtle Nuclear Power Station.
Within this article: Details of the trials and tribulations of the Vogtle nuclear expansion
Companies featured: Southern Company (NYSE:SO), Chicago Bridge & Iron (NYSE:CBI)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Global Power Industry: Renewables on the Move, but Coal Not Dead
- U.S. Midwest to See $3.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Power Project Starts
- Sometimes Brownfield is Best: Industrial Info Tracks Wealth of U.S. Project...
- Facing Potentially Huge Wildfire Liabilities, California's PG&E Outlines Ca...
- Far From Home, Con Edison Unit Builds Renewable Generation
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker