You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Oil & Gas, Mining and Manufacturing Highlight Atlantic Canada's 2018 Project Kickoffs
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 583 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 29, 2017--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Atlantic Canada region, which includes Newfoundland & Labrador, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia, stands to see more than US$9.2 billion in project kickoff activity in 2018, led by the Oil & Gas Production industry, followed by Metals & Minerals, and Industrial Manufacturing.
Within this article: West White Rose Project Additional companies: Husky Energy Incorporated (TSX:HSE), Alderon Iron Ore Corporation (TSX:IRON)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Tallgrass Energy, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- Gulf LNG Pushes Forward with LNG Facility in Mississippi, an Industrial Inf...
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- Driftwood LNG's Planned Lake Charles LNG Facility Clears Another Hurdle, an...
- Poland's LNG Import Terminal Expansion Receives Permits, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker