You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Kiewit on Track for More than $24 Billion in 2018 Project Kickoffs, Completions
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 686 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 8, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Kiewit Corporation (Omaha, Nebraska), a global provider of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services, is involved in more than $45 billion worth of active projects, according to Industrial Info's project database. The projects are almost entirely within North America, and include more than $7.8 billion worth that are expected to begin construction and $16.4 billion worth that are expected to finish construction in 2018.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving Kiewit in the U.S. and Canada that are expected to begin or finish construction this year, including those for major companies such as Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX), Husky Energy Incorporated (TSX:HSE), Invenergy Wind North America LLC, Tennessee Valley Authority (NYSE:TVE) and TransCanada Corporation (NYSE:TRP).
Other companies featured: General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Enterprise Products, Shell, Chevron: Your Daily Energy News
- Oil Rig Count, Energy Transfer, U.S. Crude Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Fallout Rate Down from Last Year
- U.S. Threatens Europe-Russia Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- Industrial Info to Present at Global Petroleum Show in Calgary
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker