You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Kiewit on Track for More than $24 Billion in 2018 Project Kickoffs, Completions
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 686 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 8, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Kiewit Corporation (Omaha, Nebraska), a global provider of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services, is involved in more than $45 billion worth of active projects, according to Industrial Info's project database. The projects are almost entirely within North America, and include more than $7.8 billion worth that are expected to begin construction and $16.4 billion worth that are expected to finish construction in 2018.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving Kiewit in the U.S. and Canada that are expected to begin or finish construction this year, including those for major companies such as Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX), Husky Energy Incorporated (TSX:HSE), Invenergy Wind North America LLC, Tennessee Valley Authority (NYSE:TVE) and TransCanada Corporation (NYSE:TRP).
Other companies featured: General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks Bounty of Projects in Booming Permian Region
- Energy Transfer Partners, Enbridge, Spectra Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Conference: LNG Exports are the Future of U.S. Natural Gas Industry, But Bi...
- Join Nalco Water, BASF for a Webinar on How to Maximize Your Company's Amin...
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker