You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
API Chief: Oil & Gas Industry Offers High-Tech Solutions to Today's Problems
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 978 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 11, 2018--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Is Oil & Gas a high-tech industry? Jack Gerard, president and chief executive at the American Petroleum Institute (API) (Washington, D.C.), says yes. In his annual "State of American Energy 2018" address in Washington on Tuesday, Gerard highlighted the industry's increased reliance on advanced technology to safely and cost-effectively discover, extract, process and transport oil and natural gas, for the benefit of consumers and businesses.
Within this article: Excerpts from Gerard's wide-ranging speech on how the Oil & Gas Industry is developing.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Southwest Sees $8.6 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Pipeline Kickoffs as Per...
- Enbridge, China LNG Tariff, Slowing Permian Output: Your Daily Energy News
- Sempra, Consolidated Edison, Trans Mountain Pipeline: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Methane Emission Rollbacks, U.S. LNG to China, U.S. Crude Stocks: Your Dai...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker