You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
API Chief: Oil & Gas Industry Offers High-Tech Solutions to Today's Problems
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 978 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 11, 2018--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Is Oil & Gas a high-tech industry? Jack Gerard, president and chief executive at the American Petroleum Institute (API) (Washington, D.C.), says yes. In his annual "State of American Energy 2018" address in Washington on Tuesday, Gerard highlighted the industry's increased reliance on advanced technology to safely and cost-effectively discover, extract, process and transport oil and natural gas, for the benefit of consumers and businesses.
Within this article: Excerpts from Gerard's wide-ranging speech on how the Oil & Gas Industry is developing.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- GE's Problems Pile Up as it Exits Dow Jones, Faces Penalty Over Alstom
- EQT Midstream, Shell, Marathon Petroleum: Your Daily Energy News
- ExxonMobil, Hess, Unfracked Permian Wells: Your Daily Energy News
- Florida's Sunny Outlook Shows $2.1 Billion in Summer Kickoffs
- U.S. Mid-Atlantic, Southeast to See More Than $1.1 Billion in Oil & Gas Pro...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker