You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Burns & McDonnell Takes Part in Nearly $8 Billion in Project Kickoffs, Completions for 2018
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 542 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 17, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Engineering News-Record named Burns & McDonnell Incorporated (Kansas City, Missouri) its top design firm for 2017 in the Power Generation and Transmission & Distribution (T&D) sectors. Industrial Info is tracking more than $13.5 billion in active projects involving Burns & McDonnell. The projects are almost entirely within the U.S., and include about $5.7 billion worth that are expected to begin construction and almost $2 billion worth that are expected to finish construction in 2018.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving Burns & McDonnell, including those from major companies such as Northern Pass Transmission LLC, Sempra Energy (NYSE:SRE), NRG Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NRG) and Andeavor Corporation (NYSE:ANDV).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Texas to See $17.6 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Industrial Project Starts
- Natural Gas-Fired Electricity Expected to Dominate U.S. Supply for Some Tim...
- Husky Energy, ENGIE, Xcel Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- As Renewable Energy Costs Fall, Businesses Sign More Deals
- World's Largest Nuclear Power Plant Put into Commercial Operation in South ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker