You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Freeport-McMoRan to Boost Capex 50% in 2018
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 692 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 30, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Global copper, gold and molybdenum miner Freeport-McMoRan Incorporated (NYSE:FCX) (Phoenix, Arizona) plans to boost capital expenditures in 2018 by 50% from last year, with an emphasis on major projects in Indonesia and the U.S. Industrial Info is tracking $2.65 billion in active Freeport-McMoRan projects.
Within this article: Status of grassroot copper smelter by Freeport-McMoRan in Indonesia.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- With Indonesian Success, Freeport-McMoRan Expects $2.4 Billion in 2019 Capi...
- Lynas Corporation Restarts Rare Earth Plant in Malaysia, an Industrial Info...
- Indonesia Optimistic of 28% Higher Domestic Coal Production in 2019, an Ind...
- U.K. Housing Demand to Continue Bolstering Construction Materials, an Indus...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker