You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Freeport-McMoRan to Boost Capex 50% in 2018
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 692 Words
SUGAR LAND--January 30, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Global copper, gold and molybdenum miner Freeport-McMoRan Incorporated (NYSE:FCX) (Phoenix, Arizona) plans to boost capital expenditures in 2018 by 50% from last year, with an emphasis on major projects in Indonesia and the U.S. Industrial Info is tracking $2.65 billion in active Freeport-McMoRan projects.
Within this article: Status of grassroot copper smelter by Freeport-McMoRan in Indonesia.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Cleveland-Cliffs Sees Progress on Toledo Hot Briquetted Iron Plant Project
- Enbridge, Ameren, Arch Coal: Your Daily Energy News
- Steel Dynamics, Nucor Celebrate Third-Quarter Results, Further Capital Inve...
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker