You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ExxonMobil Commissions Ethylene Production Unit in Baytown, Texas
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 811 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 7, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) (ExxonMobil) (Irving, Texas) has announced that it is underway with commissioning on it ethylene production unit in Baytown, Texas, the company announced Tuesday. The facility will use ethane obtained from shale gas production as feedstock and will have a production capacity of 1.5 million tons per year.
Within this article: Details of U.S. ethylene projects coming online this year
Other companies featured: Sasol (NYSE:SSL), Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Ethylene Project Completions Spike in 2018
- Ethylene Startups Planned for December are Delayed, an Industrial Info Mark...
- DOE Report Promotes New Ethane Storage, Distribution Hub in Appalachia
- European Ethylene Market Sees New Investments, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Planned Ethylene Turnarounds in Parts of Asia to Increase Sharply in 2019, ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker