You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ExxonMobil Commissions Ethylene Production Unit in Baytown, Texas
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 811 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 7, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) (ExxonMobil) (Irving, Texas) has announced that it is underway with commissioning on it ethylene production unit in Baytown, Texas, the company announced Tuesday. The facility will use ethane obtained from shale gas production as feedstock and will have a production capacity of 1.5 million tons per year.
Within this article: Details of U.S. ethylene projects coming online this year
Other companies featured: Sasol (NYSE:SSL), Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Honeywell at Work on $31 Billion in Projects, Fueled by Growth in LNG, Refi...
- Explore $27 Billion in New England Project Kickoffs at Industrial Info Mark...
- LyondellBasell PE Project Unfazed by Threat of U.S.-China Trade War
- Industrial Info Launches 2018 North American Construction Skilled Labor Sur...
- Join Industrial Info for Market Outlook & Networking Event in Valley Forge,...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker