You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ExxonMobil Commissions Ethylene Production Unit in Baytown, Texas
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 811 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 7, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) (ExxonMobil) (Irving, Texas) has announced that it is underway with commissioning on it ethylene production unit in Baytown, Texas, the company announced Tuesday. The facility will use ethane obtained from shale gas production as feedstock and will have a production capacity of 1.5 million tons per year.
Within this article: Details of U.S. ethylene projects coming online this year
Other companies featured: Sasol (NYSE:SSL), Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Corpus Christi PET, PTA Projects May Get New Lease on Life, an Industrial I...
- Commissioning Underway for Sasol's Chemical Project in Louisiana
- Celanese Reports Strong Second-Quarter Profits, Plans $325 Million - $350 M...
- Iran Emerging As Global Leader in Methanol Production, an Industrial Info M...
- Ethiopia Set to Become Major Fertilizer Exporter in East Africa, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker