You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
BP Reports 12% Rise in Upstream Production for 2017
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 627 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 7, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--BP plc (NYSE:BP) (London, England) said it experienced one of its strongest years in recent history in 2017, the energy giant said Tuesday, with strong downstream returns and a 12% increase in upstream production, along with the completion of seven major projects. Industrial Info is tracking more than $36.7 billion in active projects by BP.
Within this article: Shah Deniz II development in the Caspian Sea
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Crude Production Hits All-Time High, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Chevron, Kansas City Southern, U.S. Crude Inventories: Your Daily Energy N...
- Poland Inks Yet Another Deal for U.S. LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Poland Plans Major Expansion at First LNG Terminal
- Johan Sverdrup Processing Platform Sets Sail for Norway
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker