You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe's Offshore Wind Grew 25% in 2017
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 773 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--February 13, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Offshore wind grew by 25% in Europe in 2017, bringing capacity to 15.8 gigawatts (GW).
Within this article: Details rapid growth of offshore wind in Europe, technology in use, new floating offshore projects, outlook to 2020
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Texas to See $17.6 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Industrial Project Starts
- Natural Gas-Fired Electricity Expected to Dominate U.S. Supply for Some Tim...
- Husky Energy, ENGIE, Xcel Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- As Renewable Energy Costs Fall, Businesses Sign More Deals
- World's Largest Nuclear Power Plant Put into Commercial Operation in South ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker