You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe's Offshore Wind Grew 25% in 2017
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 773 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--February 13, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Offshore wind grew by 25% in Europe in 2017, bringing capacity to 15.8 gigawatts (GW).
Within this article: Details rapid growth of offshore wind in Europe, technology in use, new floating offshore projects, outlook to 2020
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Pulp Fact: Industrial Info Follows Steam Turbine Units at Pulp & Paper Mill...
- U.S. Crude Inventories, Hess: Your Daily Energy News
- Industrial Info Launches 2018 North American Construction Skilled Labor Sur...
- Caterpillar Earnings Surge on Mining, Power, Energy Demand
- As New Hampshire Takes a Pass on Northern Pass Transmission Project, Rival ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker