You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe's Offshore Wind Grew 25% in 2017
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 773 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--February 13, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Offshore wind grew by 25% in Europe in 2017, bringing capacity to 15.8 gigawatts (GW).
Within this article: Details rapid growth of offshore wind in Europe, technology in use, new floating offshore projects, outlook to 2020
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Williams Companies, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- TECO Energy Plans to Invest $1.7 Billion to Green its Electricity Supply
- DTE Energy Ups its Five-Year Capital Spending Plans 42% to $17 Billion, Pla...
- IEA Report: Future for Gas "Looks Bright"
- California Gas Price, U.K. Allows Fracking, API Report: Your Daily Energy ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker