You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe's Offshore Wind Grew 25% in 2017
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 773 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--February 13, 2017--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Offshore wind grew by 25% in Europe in 2017, bringing capacity to 15.8 gigawatts (GW).
Within this article: Details rapid growth of offshore wind in Europe, technology in use, new floating offshore projects, outlook to 2020
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- Great Lakes to See Nearly $8.9 Billion in Power Industry Kickoffs, Completi...
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- Trump's Affordable Clean Energy Plan to Get a Public Hearing October 1
- South African Government Releases Long-Awaited Draft IRP 2018, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker