You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Boardwalk Pipeline Trims Capital Spending for 2018 After Revenues Drop
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 715 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 13, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Boardwalk Pipeline Partners LP (NYSE:BWP) (Houston, Texas), a midstream service provider for the natural gas and natural gas liquid (NGL) markets, is upbeat about its 2018 prospects, despite weaker-than-expected results for 2017 that it attributed to the restructuring of major contracts and reduced revenues from storage, parking and lending. The company expects to spend about $550 million in 2018, including $430 million toward growth projects. Industrial Info is tracking more than $1 billion in active projects involving Boardwalk, more than half of which are set to begin or finish construction this year.
Within this article: Details on some of Boardwalk's highest-valued projects set to begin or finish construction in 2018, including the widely anticipated Coastal Bend Header Pipeline.
Other companies featured: ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Southwest Sees $8.6 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Pipeline Kickoffs as Per...
- Plains All American, EQT Midstream, AEP: Your Daily Energy News
- Enbridge, China LNG Tariff, Slowing Permian Output: Your Daily Energy News
- Sempra, Consolidated Edison, Trans Mountain Pipeline: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker