You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Will New York be the Place Where Offshore Wind Generation Finally Takes Off?
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1033 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 13, 2018--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As New York Governor Andrew Cuomo looks at the future electricity landscape of the Empire State, he sees a state where there is no coal-fired generation, where 50% of the state's electricity comes from renewable energy, including 2,400 megawatts (MW) of offshore wind generation, and where hundreds of electricity storage facilities are located across the state to store power generated by intermittent generating resources like wind and solar.
Within this article: Offshore wind projects in New York.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Pulp Fact: Industrial Info Follows Steam Turbine Units at Pulp & Paper Mill...
- U.S. Crude Inventories, Hess: Your Daily Energy News
- Industrial Info Launches 2018 North American Construction Skilled Labor Sur...
- Caterpillar Earnings Surge on Mining, Power, Energy Demand
- As New Hampshire Takes a Pass on Northern Pass Transmission Project, Rival ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker