You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Will New York be the Place Where Offshore Wind Generation Finally Takes Off?
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 1033 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 13, 2018--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As New York Governor Andrew Cuomo looks at the future electricity landscape of the Empire State, he sees a state where there is no coal-fired generation, where 50% of the state's electricity comes from renewable energy, including 2,400 megawatts (MW) of offshore wind generation, and where hundreds of electricity storage facilities are located across the state to store power generated by intermittent generating resources like wind and solar.
Within this article: Offshore wind projects in New York.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- Great Lakes to See Nearly $8.9 Billion in Power Industry Kickoffs, Completi...
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- Trump's Affordable Clean Energy Plan to Get a Public Hearing October 1
- South African Government Releases Long-Awaited Draft IRP 2018, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker