You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Enbridge to Spend $22 Billion Over Next Three Years, Prepares Big Sell-Off
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 644 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 19, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Enbridge Incorporated (NYSE:ENB) (Calgary, Alberta) is looking at $22 billion in capital spending through 2020, after it brought $12 billion of new assets into service in 2017. The company also is preparing to sell some of its less essential properties as it faces a hangover-like debt, partly due to an acquisition last year that made it North America's largest energy infrastructure company. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $25 billion in active projects involving Enbridge, including more than $15.6 billion worth that are set to begin or finish construction in 2018.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving Enbridge, including the NEXUS pipeline in Ohio and Michigan, and the Atlantic Bridge pipeline in New England.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks More Than $1 Billion in U.S. Ethylene, Ethane Export...
- Kinder Morgan, Enterprise Products, Shell, Chevron: Your Daily Energy News
- Oil Rig Count, Energy Transfer, U.S. Crude Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- Cianbro, Welded Construction at Work on Nearly $2 Billion in Projects, Led ...
- U.S. Threatens Europe-Russia Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker