You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Wood Group at Work on More than $43 Billion in 2018 Project Kickoffs, Completions
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 760 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 7, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Wood Group plc (Abderdeen, Scotland), a global provider of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services, is involved in more than $88 billion worth of active projects, according to Industrial Info's project database. The projects are largely in North America and Asia, and include about $43.3 billion worth that are set to begin construction and $11.5 billion worth that are set to finish construction in 2018.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving Wood Group that are set to begin or end construction this year, including those from major companies such as Discovery Midstream Partners, Koch Industries Incorporated, BP plc (NYSE:BP), Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX), KBR Incorporated (NYSE:KBR), Samsung Heavy Industries Limited, Subsea 7, INPEX Australia Pty Limited and Canadian Forest Products Limited (TSX:CFP).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Anadarko's $16 Billion in Projects Cover Ambitious Plans in Permian, Mozamb...
- Anadarko, Tallgrass Energy, Gulf Coast Crude Imports: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- TransCanada, Husky Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Poland Turns to U.S. for LNG
- Controversial Nord Stream 2 Gas Pipeline 'On Schedule'
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker