You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Trump Signs Steel, Aluminum Import Tariffs, Excludes Canada, Mexico
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 354 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--President Donald Trump said Thursday that new U.S. tariffs on steel and aluminum imports were already resulting in plans to revive domestic production. As promised, Trump signed off on a 25% tariff on U.S. steel imports and a 10% tariff on aluminum imports, with the exception of imports from Canada and Mexico.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Steel Industry is All Smiles with Strong Profits, $3.7 Billion in Four...
- Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Rises 16.35% in Aug...
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- EIA Forecasts U.S. Coal Exports to Rise 10% in 2018
- Typhoon Trami Looms Over Japan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker