You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Trump Signs Steel, Aluminum Import Tariffs, Excludes Canada, Mexico
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 354 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--President Donald Trump said Thursday that new U.S. tariffs on steel and aluminum imports were already resulting in plans to revive domestic production. As promised, Trump signed off on a 25% tariff on U.S. steel imports and a 10% tariff on aluminum imports, with the exception of imports from Canada and Mexico.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks $9.45 Billion in 2019 U.S. Steel Mill Capital Projec...
- Join Industrial Info for Our Market Outlook and Networking Event in Houston
- Mining Project Activity at $1.19 Trillion Worldwide, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Czech Mine Explosion Kills 13 Miners, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Brazil Projects $24 Billion in Mining Investments, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker