You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Plans European Electric Vehicle Battery Charge
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 603 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--March 12, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--China has set its eyes on Europe's fledgling electric vehicle (EV) battery market, as leading manufacturer Contemporary Amperex Technology Limited (CATL) (Ningde, Fujian) said it is close to choosing a location for a giant manufacturing plant.
Within this article: Details planned expansion, new plants, market growth, European market development
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Power Plant Demolition Business: Modest Today, Bigger Tomorrow
- Midwest Leads U.S. in Renewable Energy Project Completions in Second-Half 2...
- Renewables Lead in Mexico's New-Build Power Generation
- Norway Backs Full-Scale Carbon Capture Project
- U.K. Plans World's Largest Electric Vehicle Charging Network
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker