You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Plans European Electric Vehicle Battery Charge
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 603 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--March 12, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--China has set its eyes on Europe's fledgling electric vehicle (EV) battery market, as leading manufacturer Contemporary Amperex Technology Limited (CATL) (Ningde, Fujian) said it is close to choosing a location for a giant manufacturing plant.
Within this article: Details planned expansion, new plants, market growth, European market development
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Market Outlook in Review: Renewables, Natural Gas Dominate North American ...
- Entergy, QEP Resources, Texas Wind: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Power Spending Outlook Webinar
- Toshiba Abandons Moorside Nuclear Project in the U.K.
- Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker