You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China Plans European Electric Vehicle Battery Charge
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 603 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--March 12, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--China has set its eyes on Europe's fledgling electric vehicle (EV) battery market, as leading manufacturer Contemporary Amperex Technology Limited (CATL) (Ningde, Fujian) said it is close to choosing a location for a giant manufacturing plant.
Within this article: Details planned expansion, new plants, market growth, European market development
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Energy Transfer Partners, Enbridge, Spectra Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Nuclear Generation Rises for Fifth Year Running
- Equinor, Genesis Energy, Magnolia Oil & Gas: Your Daily Energy News
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- Tropical Storm Gordon Moves Quickly Across Gulf of Mexico, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker