You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Global Pharma-Biotech New-Build Report: 727 New Facilities Represent $52 Billion Potential
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 404 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 28, 2018--Reported by Annette Kreuger, Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Pharmaceutical-Biotech Industry has 727 reported facility new builds in the works throughout the globe. Collectively, the sites have generated 855 reported projects, representing a total reported capital investment of $52 billion, which translates to a per-site average of $71.5 million.
Within this article: $125 million medical devices plant in Bloomington, Indiana. Additional companies: General Motors Corporation (NYSE:GM)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Nearly $15 Billion in North American Pharma-Bio Projects Need Environmental...
- First Cannabis Drug Wins FDA Approval Amidst $2.4 Billion Wave of Capital I...
- Industrial Info Tracks Wide Range of Pharma-Bio CMO, CDMO, CRO projects
- July-December North American Biologics Manufacturing Capital Projects, an I...
- Pharma-Bio 3Q18 Kickoffs near $7 billion in Europe/Russia/Turkey, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker