You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Global Pharma-Biotech New-Build Report: 727 New Facilities Represent $52 Billion Potential
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 404 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 28, 2018--Reported by Annette Kreuger, Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Pharmaceutical-Biotech Industry has 727 reported facility new builds in the works throughout the globe. Collectively, the sites have generated 855 reported projects, representing a total reported capital investment of $52 billion, which translates to a per-site average of $71.5 million.
Within this article: $125 million medical devices plant in Bloomington, Indiana. Additional companies: General Motors Corporation (NYSE:GM)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's 2019 Outlook Chronicles the Winds of Change
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- Global Pharma-Bio Industry Could See $11 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Project ...
- Novartis Accelerates Alcon Spinoff
- North America to See More than $22 Billion in 2019 Pharma/Bio Capital Proje...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker