You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Texas Ropes in More Than $4 Billion in Pharmaceutical-Biotech Capital Investment
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 646 Words
Attachment: Top 10 Texas Counties for Pharma-Biotech Activity
SUGAR LAND--March 16, 2018--Reported by Annette Kreuger, Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Texas is a whole lot more than cowboy boots and rodeos. Both are cherished parts of the state's vibrant culture, but to stop there is like not letting the bull out of the chute, because today's Texas has 99 active reported Pharmaceutical-Biotech capital and maintenance projects worth a yee-haw worthy $4 billion in total investment.
Within this article: Details of major Pharma-Biotech project activity in Texas
Companies featured: Celanese Corporation (NYSE:CE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- First- Half 2019 Pharma-Bio U.S. Capital Project Kickoffs Total $13 Billion...
- Industrial Info's North American Pharma-Biotech Platform Tracks Manufacturi...
- Latin American Pharmaceutical & Biotech Plants Plan $248 Million in Mainten...
- Biotechnology Manufacturing Trends, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Bangladesh Pharma Companies Gear Up for API Production, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker