You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Texas Ropes in More Than $4 Billion in Pharmaceutical-Biotech Capital Investment
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 646 Words
Attachment: Top 10 Texas Counties for Pharma-Biotech Activity
SUGAR LAND--March 16, 2018--Reported by Annette Kreuger, Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Texas is a whole lot more than cowboy boots and rodeos. Both are cherished parts of the state's vibrant culture, but to stop there is like not letting the bull out of the chute, because today's Texas has 99 active reported Pharmaceutical-Biotech capital and maintenance projects worth a yee-haw worthy $4 billion in total investment.
Within this article: Details of major Pharma-Biotech project activity in Texas
Companies featured: Celanese Corporation (NYSE:CE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Make it Mean Something - Introducing Tableau Dashboards Using IIR's Market ...
- Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Rises 16.35% in Aug...
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- Novartis Axing 2,550 Jobs in Switzerland and the U.K.
- Typhoon Trami Looms Over Japan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker