You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks More Than $12 Billion in U.S. Natural Gas-Fired Power Project Completions in First-Half 2018
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 637 Words
Attachment: Planned U.S. Natural Gas-Fired Project Completions, First-Half 2018
SUGAR LAND--March 21, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $12 billion in planned natural gas-fired power project completions in the U.S. in the first half of this year, including $11.47 billion in capital projects and $896 million in maintenance projects. The Northeast market region, with $4.38 billion in planned completions, leads the U.S. in terms of project value, followed by the Great Lakes region with $2.29 billion and the Mid-Atlantic region with $1.8 billion.
Within this article: Details of major natural gas-fired projects nearing completion in the U.S.
Companies featured: Tennessee Valley Authority (NYSE:TVE), AES Corporation (NYSE:AES), Chicago Bridge & Iron Company NV (NYSE:CBI), Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated (NYSE:PEG)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Southwest Region to See $6.9 Billion in Power Project Kickoffs, Comple...
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- U.S. Solar Slowing, But Not Swooning From Trump Tariffs
- Duke Energy, U.S. Crude Exports, Marathon, Andeavor: Your Daily Energy New...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker