You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks More Than $12 Billion in U.S. Natural Gas-Fired Power Project Completions in First-Half 2018
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 637 Words
Attachment: Planned U.S. Natural Gas-Fired Project Completions, First-Half 2018
SUGAR LAND--March 21, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $12 billion in planned natural gas-fired power project completions in the U.S. in the first half of this year, including $11.47 billion in capital projects and $896 million in maintenance projects. The Northeast market region, with $4.38 billion in planned completions, leads the U.S. in terms of project value, followed by the Great Lakes region with $2.29 billion and the Mid-Atlantic region with $1.8 billion.
Within this article: Details of major natural gas-fired projects nearing completion in the U.S.
Companies featured: Tennessee Valley Authority (NYSE:TVE), AES Corporation (NYSE:AES), Chicago Bridge & Iron Company NV (NYSE:CBI), Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated (NYSE:PEG)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Western Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Cheers Federal $1.6 Billion Lifeline as...
- Wind Power Projects Set to Soar in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Mexico Halts Long-Term PPA Auction, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Wind Dominates First-Quarter Midwest Power Project Starts, Completions
- Argentina's Embalse Nuclear Plant to Restart After Refurbishment Works, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker