You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Automotive Sector Leads Michigan in $6 Billion of First-Half 2018 Project Completions
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 515 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 22, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking slightly more than $6 billion worth of projects that are planned to be completed in Michigan in the first half of this year. The Industrial Manufacturing Industry, led by the automotive sector, leads in terms of project value, with $4.1 billion in planned completions. This is followed in a distant second by the Power Industry, with $496 million in planned completions.
Within this article: Details of major project completions in Michigan
Companies featured: Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F), Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV (NYSE:FCAU), CMS Energy (NYSE:CMS), DTE Electric Company (NYSE:DTE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Texas to See $17.6 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Industrial Project Starts
- VW Germany Plans to Go Electric by 2022, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- U.K. Automotive Industry: Brexit Deal is Critical, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Will Microsoft Build Data Centers in Sweden?, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Fiat Chrysler Will Have Downtime at North American Plants, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker